Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Police

http://www.projo.com/news/content/CRANSTON_POLICE_SEX_03-27-10_3CHTAUK_v24.3a578ad.html

Please take a moment to read the article first... then seriously?! give me a break! It seems to me that stupid people have infiltrated all aspects of our society! Not only are you dumb enough to cheat on your boyfriend with police officers, you choose ON-DUTY police officers and do them both at once, then want to claim yourself as a victim when the officer in question (now this is taken directly from the article) "said the conversation “immediately turned sexual.” " - really? after reading all the comments, most people like to take sides, however I believe in this case EVERYONE is to blame! Absolutely no person is in the right here - including the superiors of the officers who are still keeping them on payroll! Leave with pay is far from the same as "fired" - or have I been missing something??

And let's not forget the illustrious words of the officer who got caught...
"Neri does not believe that his actions should cost him his job.

At his Bill of Rights hearing, Chairman Raymond E. Gallucci Jr., a Warwick police officer, asked Neri whether he deserved to be fired.

“Absolutely not,” he said.

“Why not, sir?” Gallucci said.

“Because I’m not a bad person,” Neri said. “I used poor judgment. You know, I’ve been a good police officer for seven years. Nothing like this will ever happen again…. We should have never let this female get in a position to satisfy us or herself.”

They're blaming her?? Really?? I had no idea it was that hard to turn down sex! Silly me apparently...

But again I have to ask WHO DOES THIS?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.